Find a service:
Area(s): Welshpool, Brecon, Newtown, Llandrindod Wells, Ystradgynlais and neighbouring areas
Across Powys we support people with their drug and alcohol use. We do not force people to stop using substances or alcohol altogether. If abstinence is not your goal, we can work with you to reduce any harm and improve your overall health and well-being.
Treatment centres have been established in the key towns of Welshpool, Newtown, Llandrindod wells, Brecon and Ystradgynlais.
The project offers:
- Clinical treatment (Opiate Substitute Therapy)
- Rapid prescribing
- Recovery services
- Family and friends services
- Harm reduction services – needle exchange, Naloxone training and supply
- Referral to residential treatment (Rehab & Detox)
The Powys service is delivered in partnership with Adferiad Recovery who work together with Powys’ young people.
Now I’m a better father, husband, brother and son. I want people to know that addiction can grip anyone, from any background.
But, there is support out there, walk through our doors and you’ll be greeted with a warm smile and a cuppa.
- Welshpool 2 Severn Street SY21 7AB 01938 555922
- Newtown Severn House, Severn Square SY16 2AG 01686 610 422
- Llandrindod Grosvenor Rd LD1 5NA 01597 825 102
- Brecon 9 Castle St LD3 9DD 01874 622 333
- Ystradgynlais 16 Station Road SA9 1NT 01874 622 333
01686 207 111