Find a service:
Area(s): Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Torfaen, Newport, Monmouth
GDAS provides substance use services to anyone struggling with drug and alcohol use. We work in partnership with the people who use our service, to achieve their goals, make positive changes and improve overall health and well-being.
We put our community at the heart of what we do, and create opportunities to involve our service users in the design, delivery and review of our services.
Who do we help?
We support people living across Gwent. This includes family, friends, carers, and people within the criminal justice system.
The project operates from local bases throughout Gwent, while also offering a range of virtual services.
- Opiate Substitute Therapy (OST) and rapid prescribing
- Alcohol home detox and relapse prevention
- Clinical harm reduction services – including needle exchange, Hep C testing and Naloxone training and supply
- Recovery services
- Family and friends services
- Therapeutic Counselling
- Referral to residential treatment (Rehab & Detox)
- Peer mentor opportunities
- Involvement in the design, delivery and review of our services
I feel like I’ve got my life back on track now, and I haven’t suffered a single relapse since I started with Buprenorphine.
I’m much more in control and my key worker has really helped me to piece things back together.
0333 999 3577