Find a service:
Cyfle Cymru provides the support you need to find the right job, training opportunity or qualifications.
- One-to-one guidance from a peer mentor who can draw on their own experience of substance misuse, recovery and/or mental health conditions
- Specialist employment support, including volunteering opportunities, and help and advice on how to search and apply for jobs
- Continued support as you enter employment and training or education to help you settle in
We work closely with major employers to ensure we’ve got the connections you need to find a rewarding new job.
Who do we support?
- Anyone aged 16 to 24 and not in employment, education or training
- Anyone aged 25 or over and long-term unemployed or economically inactive
- Anyone living in the Gwent area
- Anyone in recovery from substance misuse and/or mental health issues
- Cyfle Cymru also operates in Dyfed, North Wales and Western Bay. Learn more here.
In large part I owe becoming work ready to my Cyfle Cymru mentors, when I spoke to them I felt truly understood.
The employability workshops focussed on positive thinking and I overcame some limiting beliefs about what I could do.
01633 258 489